Thursday, November 10, 2011

Will they REMEMBER?

Remeberance Day is tomorrow.  I wonder how my kids will have the same connection that our generation did.  Most of us had Grandparents or parents in the war.  Most of us have listened to stories first hand.  As the generations pass this memory will be  merely a chapter they study in their textbooks.   Who will they stop and think about that day?  Thankfully there is photography to help us remember and to make connections.  I remember my Grandfather very well.  He survived the war but I was young when he passed away.  I think about him and what he stood for.  Not only the role model for the entire family but one of many men that served our country.  Thankfully I have photos like these to share with my children. How will you REMEMBER?



How to remember? Go to a play to reflect.



  
This is exactly how I REMEMBER my grandfather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment