Tuesday, October 25, 2011

DETAILS! DETAILS!


This year my husband and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary.  Ironically I am taking a wedding photography course.  The class was given an assignment to photograph wedding details.   You know,  the little things brides spend so much time searching for, the dress, the shoes, the flowers, the favours, the invitations and so on!  My wedding photographer never took photos of the details.  I never thought to ask.  I thought it was assummed.  As a bride, never assume and as a photographer never miss the details! 



My wedding dress - 10 yrs later.  I didn't care how much I spent on boxing it up to preserve it. Why do brides do that anyway?  I couldn't wait to rip it open and take the photos I never had on my wedding day.  

This photo is of Brian and I on our wedding day.  I loved my flowers but this is the best photo I can find.  I wish I had a photo similar to the one beside it.  Flowers don't dry nicely and just aren't the same shrivled up crumbling in a box! A photo is the best way to preserve flowers!
10 years of marriage - as happy as we were on the first day

No comments:

Post a Comment